So a few weeks ago I started a project to install Jenkins and set up CI/CD on my projects. Well just after I started that project I had a series of big life changes that put that on hold for a few weeks.
I left my old job and have been reorganising my life, getting ducks in rows etc. I’ll be picking up that project again soon but for now, it’s on hold. But last time I had managed to set up a GitHub webhook to trigger the pipelines and the next step was to have the server build the Docker container and run tests.
That’s all for this update.
Today I am working on a summation problem made to look like building a tower out of cubic bricks. It’s fun to brute force sometimes.
Coming back to Rust code after a bit of a hiatus with a simple problem… The Two-sum problem. Finding numbers in an array. Yay, fun.
At last we finally have the great reveal, our mystery project was implementing RSA encryption in rust.
We build the final piece of our mystery project, a function that computes modular exponentiation. Come on in, we have large numbers.
We build another part of the mystery project by creating a function that calculates the modular multiplicative inverse of a number.